Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Time to Hit the Ground Running

2/10
35 mins in spin class (Runners Roost team meeting cut my cycling short).
Btw this is going to be the color of our running uniforms and I have ordered the classic black-white-red tri gear and some warm up sleevs. I also wanted to link you to the Runners Roost Race Team Blog. Ill be making reference to it from time to time.

Lastly I wanted to annouce a new partnership that has developed. I am to be one of the future voices of Colorado's own Competitor Magazine since I've been selected as a wear tester for them. They are going to set me up with some shoes, which will be a great opportunity for them to get a fresh opinion of someone with a normal gait and also give me the opporunity to try some different brands. Its the beginning of a great partnership.

2/9
Lift:
Squat 5,5,5,3: 185,205,225,245
Squat jump 8,8: 185,135
Dead lift 6,6: 225, 275
Back Hyper 3x8: 8lb med ball
Leg Extention L/R/B x2: 80,80,100,90,90,100

I took last week off from lifting due to gym availibility and extreme negative temperatures, so this week I was eager to go after it. Sort of go out with a bang and conclude my final aggressive lifting cycle. Next up, im going to start pounding the pavement and tallying large weekly milage in prep for my season opener races.

2/8
24 hour fitness cycle class

Still had saddle soreness from testing out tri bike set ups. Its the misfit setups that will get ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment