Friday, May 6, 2011

Things are looking up

Ever heard of the saying keep your chin up with a keen eye on the horizon? Well thats exactly what Ive been doing since ive moved to Colorado. I've kept an open mind to try and apply myself in many different directions and its really starting to pay off. Im settling into the CO laid back lifestyle which is a lot different from the work-A-holic NYC lifestyle I recently (over a yr ago now) left behind.

Two recent opportunities have been passed to me:
First off the shoe review program with Competitor is on hiatious for a little bit but may continue with Triathlete Mag, but when one door closes another one sometimes opens right up and Brooks has invited me to review a pair through their testing program. I had signed up months ago and anyone can enter so I suggest you do so Here.

Also, I've hinted that Retul is going to include me in a promo video.

"Hi Dan,

If it's still okay with you, we would definitely still like to do some filming next Friday for a short promo video on Frame Finder. I would like to do a few interview style questions on your bike buying experience with Frame Finder and take some footage of your final fit with Ivan. I will plan on seeing you at Colorado Multisport next Friday, the 13th. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We really appreciate you participating in the promo video.

Best Regards
Retul"

No comments:

Post a Comment