Sunday, September 13, 2009

high fructose corn syrup

Biked from Fort Lee, NJ to Central park loop down the West Side Highway and back. Tested out the borrowed wheels on my newly purchased back wheel that was supposed to be to die for. Apparently its been on the shelf too long and has an expiration of 20 miles because its as crooked as the one it replaced (which was in a horrific crash from the bikes owner).

In all my neck is going to kill by the end of my bike session and my feet may go so numb from the stirrups that I might not be able to run, but that bike is dam fast when its dialed in. Effort is down at least 30% from that of my Mt bike and every little bit helps. Im anticipating about 38 mins on the bike, any longer and ill have too much time to make up on the run to meet my goals.

21 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment