Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Final Countdown

Workout Wed was a huge success and its even gaining in popularity with the return of our new friend Rachel and a CU classmate Kaylee who were up there doing 300s and 150s

The stud DIRT females and I hit the track for some 200s with 200m rest.

Here's the damage:

32, 31, 31, 30, 29

It felt really good coming off the first turn and for the first time in my life I actually got off the line with some hast! Im really glad that im starting out this whole distance running thing with impeccable form. I think that in the long run (ha no pun intended) ill have less objectives to running faster paces in the 5 min range. That would be awesome, I just have to figure out a way to do that without looking like one of those skinny white boy runners. I have too much aggression to lose my muscle and no longer be powerful. Im too much of an athlete to become a runner!

Now to coast through a tapper for the Bolder BOULDER which is just 5 short days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment