Thursday, October 28, 2010

Runners Roost Run Club Halloween Run


Morning Lift:

Squat 4x5 185, 185, 210, 210 (working my way back up after a long ferlow, left knee hurt).
wall ball pick 2, 3 rounds

The run club added a whole new level of fun and excitement on this weeks Wed. night run when we had a Halloween consume contest for some amazing Sacony prizes. It was a great 4 or 6.2 mile run at 46* and in the dark with my costumed friends.



Ky and I dressed as Barley and Hops complete with drooping bunny ears because lets face it we run for beer and it was better then being any other fruit or vegetable. I was surprised that no one seem really hindered by their costumes along the way but I found that after going out at 6:45 pace the first mile, the cold air was rejected by my body. I've ultimately verified and concluded that I cant expect to run well after September and below 55*. I came back on the 4 mile run at 7:40 pace (with some hills in my defense).

Great night though and one of the best running clubs in the area. Pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment