Thursday, July 23, 2009

As sure as a leaf falls after summer, I will too after my final kick of the 5k

"Are we human, or are we dancer?
My sign is vital, my hands are cold
And I'm on my knees, looking for an answer
Are we human, or are we dancer?" The Killers, Day & Age.



Sometimes I like to feel that im inhuman, immortal, and unstoppable and
yesterday I ate a 40 min. ocean swim for breakfast!!!
Robert Moses Park, LI
@1000m swim

Ill tell you something though, the waves crashing into your open mouth
and the current preventing you from making any headway at all can really
play into the
mental game of it all and thats when you start to panic.
I remember on both my other tri's I had moments of panic. Whether it be from getting kicked, over tired,
lost off course, things will be better this time.
Im a strong believer that
you can train yourself to do just about anything.
Look how unnatural pv is and
how after a lot of training you can do it almost effortlessly.

After only a few workouts and a drastic change in diet (2weeks)
im starting to notice
some changes, getting lean. Now on to a bike

Splash, Bike, Run, Puke!!



No comments:

Post a Comment