Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pupils Dilated

This will be my third Triathlon competition, and I call it that because of the vast athletic skill needed in order just to cross that line and have your chip cut off of you. This time around I have to ask myself what will I do differently? The first post talked about equipment, which yes can have huge advantages but like Micheal Phelps said.. "the suit didnt get up at 4am every day and do a workout."

Having roughly a 60 day training time which is 2 cycles I have to focus not just daily but almost by the hour making my workouts productive. RWBIAD Rome Wasn't Built in A Day, are triathletes? Im not training to just cross the line anymore, I now have a base level to strive to surpass. And I will.

13 mile=52
Lake Rd to Nyack HS to Rt9 to Rockland Lake State Park Loop then home via Lake Rd. VC village. (Nyack track out of commission)
Caber toss/flip 4x50m (1:06, :59, 1:09, 1:12) *This was an idea I had as an alt to water training, It wont be enough though.
Pull ups 3x8
Hanging row 3x12
Kip ups 2x4
Abs

No comments:

Post a Comment