Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day of Run

I got up this morning and since it was too late to do anything else, I fit a short run in along the Goose trail with my fav. running partner. We have determined both that I cant keep a steady pace and that it is going to one day get me into a lot of trouble. Ill work on adding 30 seconds on my first few mile pace but its rough when out of the gate is down hill (any time I head south or east, so that only leaves 2 directions).

3.97 miles at Pace=7:35

After work, determined to beat out the thunderstorm I once again tried my luck and tested my fitness with a run up Mt. Sanitas. Its been a while but I figured it would be great training for the Warrior Dash at Copper Mt. coming up in a few weeks.

true to form, I once again shaved a minute off my total time to the big tree with a 16:55
it took me 10:14 to get down the back side from the summit stripper pole and the last mile busted out an astonishing 4:56 final mile. Enter the lightning, exit DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment