Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th

2009 was a year with the most 13th day of the month falling on a Friday, some consider it a lucky number while others consider it highly unlucky with oddball superstition. Either way you look at it, out of the norm things occur on such a day (or rather you notice more). This morning was true to suit as I road past a white haired old lady on a pearl blue Vespa wearing a terry cloth moo moo. As if that wasnt enough she also was weaving in and out of traffic and actaully beat me to my destination. I tell you, people in CO refuse to grow old and continue to amaze me.


This morning my training parnter and I hit the pool for a light session of swimming and an under water photo shoot provided by a Kodak disposible. I hope they turn out, and im very interested to see what my submerged stroke looks like.

300m warm up front crawl
1x60m: Side stroke, back stroke, butterfly, breast
300m heavy front crawl


2min water jog

No comments:

Post a Comment