Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dam you scooba Steve

Holiday Inn pool, least this one is bigger then the last hotel pool I was training in where I had to just stand there and wave my arms for 30mins.

10 laps which im considering 1000ft which equals...304m or .2mile which took me about 15 mins

there is 5280ft in a mile... sprint triathlon is half that at 2140ft

Never say math is useless, its used so much in just about everything we do. My goal is to inspire someone struggling with math to make it more fun by putting them on the track or in the pool swimming laps! And dont even get me started on science and my no child left inside policy.

My last thought: The swim is so much easier when you arnt tense, when I dont panic and search for my next breath. Im going to work on a breathing rythem and a comfortable but pushed pace. Its simple though, if you cant breath, you will tire quickly. I think this is why I did most of my first tri with a back stroke... I could breath and utilize my masive back muscles (thanks to polevaulting).

Love your swim cap hair... Hope you win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment