Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We live and die by the clock

I finally found a great track to train at here in Syracuse (actually North Syracuse in Cicero). Im more then pleased with the start of my final cycle. Not only were my hamstrings screaming, but they quickly loosened up for this run. Have I mentioned how cute blonds can be very good motivation for training?

Warm up
800
A skip
Calf hop
B skip
High knees
lunge walks
fast leg
fence leg swings (lateral, medial)

Stretch
Stride out
60mx2

Hurdles
L/R skip over x 2 (4 hurdles but should have done 6)
skip over
Lateral skip over
walk overs

2 mile run time trial 13:40 ( 1:31, 3:06, 4:50, 6:32, .., 10:10)
400m repeats R1:1 1:31, 1:21

I just could not believe how efforless all of that was. Next time I will push it more when I dont have flat shoes and a wet surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment