Monday, December 13, 2010

Aging Up

Next season ill be aging up from 25-29 to 30-34, as I review the results I find that this is a very tough AG in triathlon competitions. Could this be due to many a man's early midlife crisis? To be honest ive had a quarter-life crisis every year since 25..and with talks of making that huge purchase toward my very first Tri Bike, it seems that this year will be no different in the succession.

30-34, 30-40, wow im getting up there with the old men, but unlike my competition I have the edge of both being at the younger end of the group and have no family and obligations that would distract me from my racing goals. I may not have anymore liquid income then them, but I am freer to spend what I do have on tap. Now if only the race could be won on the bike (ha, bikes do make a difference and I hate how the person with the kick ass bike has it so easy. I wish there was a way of evening out the field and their equipment).

Lift:

2mile bike warm up at 20mph
Back Squat 8,6,5,5,1: 135, 185, 210, 225, 250
Mil Press L/R/B x2 50, 55 bells
Seated shoulder pull down 3x15 L/R 140,140,140
Ball Push ups 2x15
Stair stepper machine 30 floors

No comments:

Post a Comment