Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Start A Revolution



As an athlete you are trying to attain a goal that has not been achieved before, either by you or by anyone. There are a huge number of factors involved with this goal wheather you separate them into distances, course specific, weather/temp, terrain, or altitude. Bottom line is that you are starting your own revolution, well when I came across the innovative idea of cup free racing I was awestruck. Its probably been around for years now but being so new to racing I was just out of the loop. As a quasi engineer by trade I have come accustom to giving credit where credit is due on ideas that are truly magical, inspirational and revolutionary... this is one of those ideas and I really hope to see it take off.


Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Reinvent!

No comments:

Post a Comment