Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Next 30 Years

I remember my childhood filled with activity. Being the fastest runner in my neighborhood and on my soccer teams and just loving the feeling of a flat out stride. Accelerating past someone and beating them to the ball/finish.

A lot of things start to change when you hit the big 3 0. Your tattoos start to fade, you can still date hot blonds in their 20s but you can no longer look at high school girls and say they are hot without looking creepy. While its diffcult to judge whether or not im actually in the best shape of my life due to my ever changing athletic outlets and interests, I can say that I will continue to improve on my fitness and remain as healthy and competitive as possible at any age. Or B-plan, I still have the next 30 years to become fat, lazy, and un-interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment