Thursday, June 3, 2010

Apparently I race my tempos

I reversed a running route that gave me a lot of trouble last time and its been about a month since. Past Boulder Airport, down 57th (hill), Left on Jay Rd., 4-mile creek to Wonderland Creek Path, and home.


6.01 41:50 Pace= 6:58 (accuracy is less then 400m off, I use Google Earth for continuity).


Just goes to show how much faster I was ready to go for the Bolder Boulder if my training runs after a really hard day yesterday, not that one route can be compared to one another.

My left calf was a little tight but the greatest part was that I handled my breathing like a champ. The final mile stretch had to been at least 6:30 pace because I was moving!


In the evening I went down to Denver for a social run, the Irish Snug Run 2.9miles in 21:45 Pace=7:30

not a bad 8.9 mile day!

No comments:

Post a Comment