Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ferlow is over


I havent done much training lately, in about a week. Since last Thurs we hiked a lot and on Sat morning I got in a 5 mile run in 37 mins at 7000 ft alt in Durango. Then we hiked probably 20 miles total up till Monday.

Tuesday I started work and from all the driving I did on my road trip I just couldnt muster the energy or organize my time enough to get anything in.

Today I figured it out and got up at 6am for the Airport 57 loop with Kylee 6.01 miles in 43.17 at Pace=7.12
hit a wall at around the 3 mile mark, its such a mental run! Least this time I didnt stop.

After work threw on my Arizona Ironman gear and I jumped on the bike headed to Jay road and up 36 to Lee Hill Rd. My legs felt powerful and I did push this ride to about 85%, didnt make it all the way up the hill though, turned around and booked it back down. Aero position went pretty well and it feels good wearing professional gear. 15.4mph up and 25.7mph back

all toll: 9.92 miles at an avg of 19.10 mph

No comments:

Post a Comment