Friday, March 12, 2010

The "elusive" zone

Have you ever gotten into that pace where you say to yourself, man I can go forever. Its one of the greatest feelings in the world, probably right under seeing your baby be born (Idk I dont have a baby, but I speculate).


17 mins 13 laps=(32m x 13)...416m

I have a lot of work ahead of me because a mile is 1,609m

Enough of the pool excitement!
I picked up my new training partner today a 2003 Cannondale R400 (Cannondale R400 CAAD 3 Road Bike) 7 speed with Shimano RSX shifters, Serfas saddle, and an Aero bar.

So the story behind this score is that I posted an add in Craigslist to borrow a bike from a Boulder local that was just gathering dust but the owner wanted to see their machine back in action for another season, My season! I got this one response from an amazing lady named Lesley that didnt really live that far from me. She doesnt ride all that much due to a back injury and the bike was in pretty rough shape anyway.

I took it to the cycle shop and had to replace the chain after it was wrapped all over the front cogs, new brakes, and derailleur adjustments. Now its ready to charge. Cant wait to ride as soon as my peddles get in.

No comments:

Post a Comment