Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My favorite time of is 00:00:00


Yes, that is my favorite time of day and favorite time to see on a stop watch. Why? Because the possibilities are endless. You can go anywhere from zero and it will be somewhere. You know that you cant know what you have until you've lost everything. Zero is a rebirth, each moment from there you step into your destiny.

Morning workout:

warm up on the xc ski machine 5 mins
WOD sprint CINDY (6 rounds)
Bi
Mil press 3x10 20bells
overhead shoulder row
kneeling Russian twist with cable
Shadow boxing 5 mins
Abs (plank).


After a rogue snow storm that lasted just 2 mountain hours, I hit the streets for a shake out run (denounced as "dedication").

The sleet was coming down and eventually fogged up my sunglasses. My head was not into this run, and I may have still been worn down from the previous days ride and this mornings workout so I couldnt help but hold back my enthusiastic running partner Kylee who basically loves to get muddy, run in the cold, to be chased and to see me suffer.

4.26 miles in 34:24 with a turn around of 17:32
pace = 8:04

Blah!! Ok, thats never happening again!! To correct this im going up to the track in the next few days and im going to burn one out and get a time trial in. This will boost confidence and reassure me that I have a 6-7:30 mile pace in me for any distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment