Sunday, March 28, 2010

Red Rocks 2

Modified Crossfit CHAD:

Lunge walk with twist up amphitheater
Plank pushup with knee to elbow
Stairs
Burpee with jump
Stairs
Pushup with v-star
Stairs
Lateral plank crawl up steps (30)
Stairs
Line Hop
Stairs
Dive Bombers (seal pushups)
Wall planters x2

@25mins

We had a new addition to team Simpson this go round (Jamie), and im hoping that that trend progresses. I certainly pick the best days for such an amazing workout. Sunny and 60*. Things went a lot better for me and not only was my breathing somewhat under control, my legs didnt burn as much as the first experience. However, this Chad was more about upper body intervals and did leave some leg power for the stairs. The wall did produce a few scraps and bruises but pain lets you know you're still alive right?

Post Red Rocks I rolled into Denver for my first run Hash and tried to catch the rabbit. This deemed a tricky task with all the false markings he/she laid down, but made for an interesting and fun 3mile run in around 26 mins. With Beer stop rewards.

Thanks for the sunburn Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment