Monday, January 18, 2010

Switched from Muscle Milk to Monster Milk recently and my body has so far kind of rejected it. Im sure its just an adjustment period to twice the amount of protein then normal. The only other gripe I have about it is due to the Creighton included, im not only retaining a bit of water, I also have way less range of motion when lifting. My muscles swell up and lock, so much so that I feel like if I push it harder they might burst!!

Well im almost dead set on the Boulder 70.3 Ironman in Aug. Other then that I also plan on doing a 5K, sprint tri and full try prior. Along with skiing, snowboarding, rock climbing (with my new roommate who is practically a pro), and white water rafting (my job as a guide if I cant find any others in the next month). So thats where Im at. Today I had minimal soreness and my joint pain had ceased.

I hope to get into the pool sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment