Friday, January 22, 2010

Thats my story and im sticking to it

Met up with my new training partner who shares similar training intensity and sees the humor in the muscle bound idiots that life with no range of motion, in jeans, or sandals.

Sprint Cindy thin (5,10,15 pull up, push up, prisoner squat).

Alright I was strong with 3 rounds in the first 3 mins but then hit the wall hard for the last 7 min. Failed on the pushups a number of times and was thoroughly embarassed by a girl! All toll I think we did around 8 rounds

Leg ext 4x10 150
Leg curl 4x10 90, 80, 70 , 80
Abs (ball crunch, v bridge, reach out, hand walking)

Apparently I need to work on my form on everything, so Ill see what I can do about that. Sometimes its a good thing to have the opinion of fresh eyes


look up what WOD Adrian is.

No comments:

Post a Comment