Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wacky Wed

300 and 100 jog by 8 laps @55-60 pace

6:28 for the first mile
13:10 total. Not my best showing for this workout, but it has been about 3 yrs since ive done it. I would have liked to be around 1 min faster with the 300s closer to 50 but I got through the workout on sore legs and even added in some pace 400s for the ladies.

2x400 71, 70

I think its great that we get together to do a workout, it almost feels like I have the support of a team again and I didnt really know how much I missed that until I have regained it. Its not unlike a track team, you are doing similar workouts but everyone is training for something different but for the same overall goal...fitness!

They are getting ready for the Boulder Boulder 10k and im trying to get ready for the Boulder Peak Tri.

1 comment:

  1. "People who work together will win, whether it be against complex football defenses or the problems of modern society."

    -Vince Lombardi

    ReplyDelete