Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Workout Wed

After watching pretty much all of the videos on Flotrack.com I became inspired to get a crew together and do a Wed workout on the track. The crew in question is the newly formed Denver's Intense Running Team put together for the winning of the Colfax Marathon Relay on 5/16! Emma and Kylee

Warm up:
800 dynamic stretch
Static stretching

Hurdle mobility:
2x6
Alt Walk over
Lead/Trail walk over

6x400m with 2min rest= 71,75, 75, 76, 73 66= 436 and avg of 72. I think past blogs post a 4x400 so its nice to see that I can keep intensity over a more lengthy workout. We pushed it pretty hard but I held back a little to save some leg for my soccer game this evening. I think they all could have been @71 with a 60 finish possibly. At alt., not a bad showing though. Im proper satisfied with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment